Your First Chiropractor Visit
The First Step to Better Your Health!
Congratulations on your decision of taking the first step to better health. We will guide you through each step of our 5 step process of becoming a new patient. Please feel free to reference this section or our entire website at any time of your new patient process.
Dr. Angelo & Dr. Suprai
- Step #1 – We strive to make your first visit to our office a comfortable experience. Our receptionist will welcome you and ask you to complete our required forms (see below). These forms will give us important information about you and your condition. The doctor will then spend some time asking about specific questions about your condition to determine if chiropractic care is right for you. If so, certain treatments will be discussed. If chiropractic care is not the answer we can help refer you to another doctor. As always, nothing will be done without your consent.
- Step #2 – After discussing your condition the doctor will give you a thorough chiropractic examination, such as testing your ability to turn and bend, your reflexes, and other standard postural, neurological, orthopedic, and physical examinations. This important information will allow the doctor to have a better understanding of your condition and how chiropractic can help you. If necessary, the doctor may refer for further testing such as x-rays and more.
- Step #3 – After all the information including exams, forms, and testing are complete. The doctor will give you a report of findings and explain the treatment that is right for you.
- Step #4 – After your exam and first treatment, our staff will discuss your payment options with you. Our office participates in many different insurance programs; we also work with auto insurance and workers compensation cases. We offer no obligation consultations and can help you directly with insurance questions. For patients with no insurance coverage a flexible payment plan can be approved.
- Step #5 – Most patients will get relief from the very first adjustment! Chiropractic adjustments are gentle enough for kids yet will restore movement and function for the athlete and senior.
At NorCal Spine & Sport of El Dorado Hills, we are committed to making our care affordable for just about anyone!
We will work with you in helping you take full advantage of your health care coverage. Call us today and one of our staff members will be glad to walk you through this process.
- Blue Cross/Anthem
- Blue Shield
- United HealthCare
- Sutter Health
- UC Davis
- Marshall Health System
- And more!
Most of the time, if you were injured in an automobile accident, your or the other driver’s auto insurance will cover the bill. We would be happy to consult with you about your options for receiving the care you need.
If you are eligible, we are network provider with Medicare since 2011. We will submit your claims for your services to Medicare for you.
Call to schedule your complimentary consultation today!
Chiropractic Intake Forms
- Click the link below to download our new patient form as a PDF Document.
- Once downloaded, print, fill out, and bring with you to your next office visit.
- You will need Adobe Reader to view and print this document.
- If you do not have Adobe Reader click here to download a free copy.